Home Nursing Services NYC
Parent Care Home Care provides home health aide services to New York City residents in the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, and Manhattan. Caring for a loved one struggling with age-related issues or a disability is a full-time job, and many families realize that they do not have the time to ensure that their loved one is safe at home. A home health aide from Parent Care can provide the assistance and support your loved one’s need to continue enjoying safe and independent living at home.
Ensure Your Loved One’s Health and Safety With a Certified and Trustworthy Home Health Aide
What Is a Home Health Aide?
Home health aides from Parent Care are compassionate and certified trained professionals who provide in-home care to the elderly, the disabled, and those recovering from serious injuries or illnesses.
- Assist with bathing, grooming, and daily hygiene
- Assist with getting dressed
- Provide mobility assistance, such as transferring from bed to chair and vice versa
- Aide in helping to prevent falls and ensure greater safety in the home
- Reminders to take prescribed medications correctly and on time
- Meal preparation and assistance with daily household chores
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping for groceries
- Assistance with Laundry
- Escort to Appointments
Who Qualifies for a Home Health Aide?
Parent Care understands that some people need assistance in the home to ensure a healthy, safe, and fulfilling life.
- Patients must qualify for or have active New York Medicaid. If you live in Manhattan, The Bronx, Queens, or Brooklyn, Parent Care can provide more detailed instructions to start your enrollment process so you can start receiving home health care services from a certified aide.
- Patients must need assistance with Activities of Daily Living and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (ADLs and IADLs).
Who Pays for Home Health Aides From Parent Care?
The home health aide service from Parent Care is available to qualified Medicaid recipients. Our robust Intake staff will guide you through the enrollment process to ensure you receive the quality care you deserve.
Why Families Choose Parent Care for Home Health Aide Services
Parent Care provides certified home health aides who can provide you with the daily in-home support and care you need to maintain the most independent and safe lifestyle possible. Each patient has a unique plan of care that is overseen by our clinical department. Our certified aides follow this care plan to guarantee that our patients received the personalized care they desire.
What to Expect From Your Parent Care Home Health Aide
A home health aide from Parent Care can provide daily in-home support for a wide range of household tasks, basic medical care, and general support to ensure your loved one can enjoy the highest possible standard of living in their home. Many people struggling with age, disability, and chronic medical conditions are not ready to enter full-time care programs like nursing homes but are not able to safely live at home completely independently. A home health aide can help bridge this gap by assisting with a wide range of care based tasks.
In addition to the tasks that Home health aides from Parent Care complete, our aides are also:
- Punctual and attentive to one’s needs
- Highly skilled and specifically trained
- Excel in communication skills
- Culturally trained and sensitive to specific demands and requirements
You can expect Parent Care to match your family with the best available home health aide who will provide these services. We ensure complete certification for our home health aides and will develop a care plan for your loved one in New York. Contact Parent Care today for more information about our home health aide services.